Flying compression garments make good sense. Bodyment has a great range which will help prevent DVT and swelling of the legs.
- Comfortable for everyday wear and are available in a range of colours and styles.
- We suggest wearing Class I (15-20mmHg) compression unless otherwise directed by your Health Professional.
- Put on your socks or stockings prior to leaving home.
- Keep them on until you arrive at your accommodation.
- Position the heal properly and keep the socks/stockings smooth.
- May be claimable from your Private Health Insurance.