The Sigvaris Thrombo anti-embolism socks are unisex medical grade graduated compression socks.
The anti-embolism socks with graduated compression exert a minimum compression pressure of around 18 mmHg in the ankle region. They must only be used by patients when lying down! Available in a pair and comfortable for everyday wear.
Features: These Anti-Embolism socks have an open toe inspection hole for convenience. They are knee high. Available in white only. Durable and affordable, Anti-Embolism socks assist with preventing DVT in patients with impeded mobility, during and after surgery or with fractures or injuries to the legs. They are generally used by those undergoing surgery and those who are inactive or bed ridden for extended periods of time.
- Suitable for wear for men and women
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with pain reduction.
- Open toe.
- Reinforced heel.
- White only.
- Silicone blend.
- Flawless and crease free
- Durable silicone construction.
- Easy to apply
- Breathable fabric
- Hosiery design produces graduated sustained compression.
- Garment is latex Free.
- Kind to the skin.