The Anti-Embolism TED style stockings are unisex medical grade graduated compression stockings.
The Anti-Embolism graduated compression TED style stockings have wide comfortable silicone support bands. Available in a pair and comfortable for everyday wear.
Features: These Anti-Embolism TED style stockings have an open toe. They are thigh high. Available in white only. Durable and affordable, Anti-Embolism socks assist with preventing DVT. They are generally used by those undergoing surgery and those who are inactive or bed ridden for extended periods of time. Jobst medical grade compression stockings are graduated compression, therefore you will have targeted medical grade compression and comfort all day.
- Suitable for wear after schlerotherapy.
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with pain reduction.
- Open toe.
- Reinforced heel.
- White only.
- Silicone blend.
- Wide comfortable support band that stays in place.
- Durable silicone construction.
- Seamless circular knitted for a soft, silky look and comfortable feel.
- Nylon and spandex yarns combined with a silicone blend softener for easier donning and comfort.
- Hosiery design produces graduated sustained compression.
- Smooth breathable fabric, available in a pair.
- Constructed with a high performance fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is latex Free.