The Marena ComfortWeave® Capri-Length Bodysuit with Suspenders is a surgical grade Stage 1 compression calf length bodysuit shaper.
Furthermore, the Capri-Length Bodysuit with Suspenders has an open crotch and zippered sides. Ideal for multiple procedures and comfortable for everyday wear.
Features: This Stage 1 Surgical bodysuit calf length also has shoulder supports that are adjustable and convertible for ease of wear. Made from anti-bacterial fabric, the Marena Capri-Length Bodysuit with Suspenders provides surgical grade compression over entire abdomen, back, flanks, hips and thighs. Therefore, you will have targeted medical grade compression.
- Suitable for wear after abdominal (liposuction, tummy tuck), thigh and lower back surgeries as well as procedures on the buttocks, waist, hips, and flanks.
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with skin retraction.
- Garment has been treated with an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids allowing faster return to your normal routine.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps prevent growth of bacteria that can cause odour skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- Features adjustable shoulder straps.
- It is breathable, lightweight and open weave.
- Designed with padded zippers on both sides.
- Features an open crotch for ease of use, adjustable slide shoulder straps and a high back.
- Constructed with a high performance fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is latex Free.
May be claimable from your Private Health Insurance.
Private Health Insurance Rebate Claim
All leading private health insurance providers offer a large rebate on TGA Certified Medical Compression Garments, purchased in Australia when recommended by a health professional.
When you complete your purchase and receive your medical invoice, take your bodyment compression garments Australia medical invoice for your TGA approved surgical garment to your Health Care Professional to sign the Compression Garment Health Rebate form. Mail or Fax the completed Form along with your Invoice to your health insurer for your rebate.
For further information you can check our support department.