The Sigvaris Cotton Post Op Chap is a unisex medical grade graduated compression stocking.
The Sigvaris Chap stocking is available in CCL II (20-25mmHg). With a waist band, these chap stockings are ideal for wear after most Vascular procedures and to treat a variety of conditions. Available in a single leg and comfortable for everyday wear.and Vein Stripping.
Features: These Sigvaris Cotton graduated compression stockings are made in Switzerland. Durable and affordable, Sigvaris Post Op Chap stockings are suitable for men and women and assist with a range of conditions. Sigvaris medical grade compression socks and stockings are graduated compression, therefore you will have targeted medical grade compression and comfort all day.
- Suitable for wear after Laser Ablation, Sclerotherapy, and Vein Stripping.
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with pain reduction.
- Breathable band.
- Convenient beige colour.
- Silicone blend softener makes Sigvaris easy to put on.
- Wide comfortable support band that stays in place.
- Durable silicone construction.
- Excellent temperature regulation.
- Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Hosiery design produces graduated sustained compression.
- Smooth breathable fabric.
- Constructed with a high performance fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is latex Free.