The UlcerCare knee high zipper graduated compression socks are unisex medical grade graduated compression socks.
The Jobst UlcerCare knee high zipper graduated compression socks have an outer zippered sock and internal soft cotton liners. Available in left or right zipper combinations and comfortable for everyday wear.
Features: These UlcerCare knee high zipper graduated compression socks have an open toe. They are knee high. Available in beige outer sock and white liner only. Durable and affordable, UlcerCare socks assist with care and management of lower limb wounds and ulcers. The liners (2) provide mild compression (appox. 17mmHg). Jobst medical grade compression stockings are graduated compression, therefore you will have targeted medical grade compression and comfort all day.
- Suitable for ulcer and wound management.
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with pain reduction.
- Open toe.
- Reinforced heel.
- Suitable for men and women.
- Beige only.
- Silicone blend.
- Wide comfortable support band that stays in place.
- Durable silicone construction.
- Seamless circular knitted for a soft, silky look and comfortable feel.
- Nylon and spandex yarns combined with a silicone blend softener for easier donning and comfort.
- Hosiery design produces graduated sustained compression.
- Smooth breathable fabric, available in a pair.
- Constructed with a high performance fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is latex Free.
May be claimable from your Private Health Insurance