Thigh Length Full Bodysuit gives medical grade support following your procedure. Coming soon!
Pre-order now this great coverage and compression Leonisa above knee bodysuit with supportive bra in beige. Double layer compression over the torso and control bands to support the rear. Contoured cups provide breast support post surgery. Ultra flat zipper and three internal hooks makes this surgical garment easy to put on.
Features: This Stage 1 post surgery compression garment also has comfy, wide straps that provide increased support. Made from quality surgical grade fabric, this Leonisa bodysuit provides surgical grade compression over the upper and lower abdomen, back, butt, hips, thighs and breast. Beige only.
- Suitable for wear after all abdominal surgeries, fat transfer, liposuction, brazilian butt lift and breast surgeries.
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with skin retraction.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids allowing faster return to your normal routine.
- Features wide shoulder straps.
- It is breathable, lightweight and open weave.
- No underwires.
- Open crotch.
- Designed with front fastening.
- Has a comfortable full low back.
- Constructed with a high performance fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is latex Free.
May be claimable from your Private Health Insurance.
Private Health Insurance Rebate Claim
All leading private health insurance providers offer a large rebate on TGA Certified Medical Compression Garments, purchased in Australia when recommended by a health professional.
When you complete your purchase and receive your medical invoice, take your bodyment compression garments Australia medical invoice for your TGA approved surgical garment to your Health Care Professional to sign the Compression Garment Health Rebate form. Mail or Fax the completed Form along with your Invoice to your health insurer for your rebate.
For further information you can check our support department.