The Marena implant stabiliser compression bra is a surgical grade Stage 1 compression post surgery compression bra.
Furthermore, the implant stabiliser compression bra has front fastening hook and eye closure. Ideal for multiple breast procedures and comfortable for everyday wear.
Features: This Stage 1 implant stabiliser compression bra also has wide shoulder straps that are adjustable and convertible for ease of wear. Made from anti-bacterial fabric, the Marena compression bra with implant stabiliser band provides surgical grade compression over the breasts, back and under arms. Beige only. Therefore, you will have targeted medical grade compression.
- Suitable for wear after breast augmentation, breast revision, breast reconstruction, tuberous breasts and breast lift surgeries.
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with skin retraction.
- Garment has been treated with an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids allowing faster return to your normal routine.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps prevent growth of bacteria that can cause odour skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- Features adjustable shoulder straps.
- It is breathable, lightweight and open weave.
- Designed with adjustable front fastening.
- Has a comfortable full high back.
- Constructed with a high performance fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is latex Free.