The Marena 3/4 Length Arm Compression Sleeves are surgical grade Stage 1 compression post surgery sleeves.
The post surgery sleeves have hook and eye closure at the back. Ideal for multiple arm procedures and comfortable for everyday wear.
Features: These Stage 1 post 3/4 Length Arm Compression Sleeves are three quarter length so they are great for brachioplasty or liposuction to the upper arms. Made from anti-bacterial fabric, the Marena sleeves provide surgical grade compression to the arms. Therefore, you will have targeted medical grade compression.
- Suitable for wear after brachioplasty or arm lift, and liposuction surgeries.
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with skin retraction.
- Garment has been treated with an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids allowing faster return to your normal routine.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps prevent growth of bacteria that can cause odour skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- Features adjustable hook and eye closure at the back.
- It is breathable, lightweight and open weave.
- Constructed with a high performance fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is latex Free.