The Marena female vest is a surgical grade Stage 1 compression vest.
The female vest has adjustable front hook and eye closure also. Ideal for multiple procedures and comfortable for everyday wear.
Features: This Stage 1 female vest also has a wide elastic band at the bottom for ease of wear. Made from anti-bacterial fabric, the female vest provides surgical grade compression over upper body, chest and arms. Therefore, you will have targeted medical grade compression.
- Suitable for wear after arm and breast surgeries.
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with skin retraction.
- Garment has been treated with an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids allowing faster return to your normal routine.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps prevent growth of bacteria that can cause odour skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- Features an elastic band that sits just above the waist.
- It is breathable, lightweight and open weave.
- Designed with padded zipper at the front.
- Features smooth shoulders.
- Constructed with a high performance fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is latex Free.
- Made in USA. Superior compression, quality fit, superior craftsmanship.
- Compression garment worldwide industry leader.