The Jobst Relief Chaps 20-30mmHg Graduated Compression stocking is a medical grade graduated compression stocking.
The unisex Relief Chaps 20-30mmHg graduated compression stocking has a wide comfortable support waist band. Available in left or right leg and comfortable for everyday wear.
Features: This Jobst Relief Chaps 20-30mmHg graduated compression stocking has an open toe It also covers the entire leg up to the groin and is suitable for anyone with a silicone allergy. Jobst medical grade compression stockings are graduated compression, therefore, you will have targeted medical grade compression.
- Suitable for wear after laser ablation, vein stripping, schlerotherapy, lymphedema , varicose veins , spider veins and venous insufficiency
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with pain reduction.
- Open toe.
- Reinforced heel.
- Suitable for men and women.
- Convenient beige colour.
- Silicone blend softener makes Relief easy to put on.
- Wide comfortable support band that stays in place.
- Durable silicone construction.
- Hosiery design produces graduated sustained compression.
- Smooth breathable fabric, available for left or right leg.
- Constructed with a high performance fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is latex Free.
May be claimable from your Private Health