The unisex Jobst Relief pantyhose 20-30mmHg graduated compression stockings are a medical grade graduated compression stocking.
The Relief pantyhose 20-30mmHg graduated compression unisex stocking has a comfortable waist band. Available in a pair and comfortable for everyday wear.
Features: These Jobst pantyhose 20-30mmHg graduated compression stocking have an open or closed toe They also cover the entire leg up to the waist. Durable and affordable, Jobst Relief stockings are suitable for men and women and assist with a range of conditions. Jobst medical grade compression stockings are graduated compression, therefore you will have targeted medical grade compression and comfort all day.
- Suitable for wear after laser ablation, vein stripping, schlerotherapy, lymphedema , varicose veins , spider veins and venous insufficiency
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with pain reduction.
- Open or closed toe.
- Reinforced heel.
- Convenient beige colour.
- Silicone blend softener makes Relief easy to put on.
- Wide comfortable support band that stays in place.
- Durable silicone construction.
- Hosiery design produces graduated sustained compression.
- Smooth breathable fabric, available in a pair.
- Constructed with a high performance fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is latex Free.
May be claimable from your Private Health