The Marena unisex split panel binder is a surgical grade Stage 1 compression abdominal binder.
The split panel binder has three adjustable straps. Ideal for multiple procedures and comfortable for everyday wear.
Features: This split panel binder also will fit most people up to 120 cm waist measurement. Made from anti-bacterial fabric, the Marena split panel binder provides surgical grade compression over the entire abdomen, lower back and flanks. Therefore, you will have targeted medical grade compression. White only.
- Suitable for wear after abdominal (liposuction, tummy tuck), postpartum and lower back surgeries as well as procedures on the waist and flanks.
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with skin retraction.
- One size fits all up to 120 cm.
- Garment has been treated with an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids allowing faster return to your normal routine.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps prevent growth of bacteria that can cause odour skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- Features three strap adjustable closure.
- Constructed with a high performance fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is latex Free.
- Made in USA. Superior compression, quality fit, superior craftsmanship.
- Compression garment worldwide industry leader.
May be claimable from your Private Health Insurance
Private Health Insurance Rebate Claim
All leading private health insurance providers offer a large rebate on TGA Certified Medical Compression Garments, purchased in Australia when recommended by a health professional.
When you complete your purchase and receive your medical invoice, take your bodyment compression garments Australia medical invoice for your TGA approved surgical garment to your Health Care Professional to sign the Compression Garment Health Rebate form. Mail or Fax the completed Form along with your Invoice to your health insurer for your rebate.
For further information you can check our support department.