The ClearPoint Thigh Length Girdle is a surgical grade Stage 1 compression garment.
Furthermore, the girdle has side hook and eye closure and zipper. Pre-order your girdle now! Ideal for multiple procedures and comfortable for everyday wear with an open crotch.
Features: This Stage 1 girdle has a wide waist band to keep the garment in place. Made from high quality fabric, the ClearPoint Medical thigh length girdle is now available in beige. Made from surgical grade fabric and designed for wear under you clothes, this post surgical compression garment is a convenient and easy to wear option. Reinforced abdominal panels provide additional support. Therefore, you will have targeted medical grade compression and be more able to wear the girdle under your clothing. Please allow up to three weeks for delivery.
- Suitable for wear after abdominal (liposuction, tummy tuck) and lower back surgeries as well as procedures on the upper thighs and hips.
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure.
- Provides support for more comfort and helps with skin retraction.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids allowing faster return to your normal routine.
- Strong fabric and plenty of stretch.
- Sizes to suit most women.
- Additional abdominal panels.
- Above knee length.
- Open crotch.
- Lined zippers for comfort.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Strong construction.
- Micro power mesh (breathable) fabric
- Garment is latex Free.
- May be claimable from your Private Health Insurance.
Private Health Insurance Rebate Claim
All leading private health insurance providers offer a large rebate on TGA Certified Medical Compression Garments, purchased in Australia when recommended by a health professional.
When you complete your purchase and receive your medical invoice, take your bodyment compression garments Australia medical invoice for your TGA approved surgical garment to your Health Care Professional to sign the Compression Garment Health Rebate form. Mail or Fax the completed Form along with your Invoice to your health insurer for your rebate.
For further information you can check our support department.